Catholic Healthcare staff are authorised, essential aged care workers with permission from NSW Public Health to provide services to people receiving Home Care Packages or CHSP support services.
We have comprehensive COVID-19 protocols in place consistent with Government advice to minimise risk for clients and staff. Protocols include mandatory mask wearing; pre-visit screening; staff training on infection control and handwashing; and reminding staff to stay home when they are unwell. We are currently providing the following services:
- Meals (delivered to the home only)
- Vaccination support (assistance in booking Covid-19 vaccinations/transport to and from vaccination clinic or GP)
- Domestic Assistance (general house cleaning, delivery of groceries and other essential shopping only)
- Personal Care
- Home Maintenance (e.g. gardening and repairs to ensure health, safety and security of the premises or clients)
- Home Modifications (to ensure the health and safety of clients)
- Goods, Equipment and Assistive Technology (to ensure the health and safety of clients)
- Allied Health and Therapy Services (e.g. physiotherapy, podiatry, occupational therapy etc)
- Social Support (phone and online-based services only – Catholic Healthcare is here to support you)
Feel free to contact us on 1800225474 for further information.