Positive Life NSW works to promote a positive image of people living with and affected by HIV with the aim of eliminating prejudice, isolation, stigma and discrimination.
- Aboriginal Health Program – a needs assessment of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community of NSW living with or at risk of HIV.
- Ageing Support – for all people 45 years of age and older living with HIV.
- Digital Mentors – for all people living with HIV across NSW to build the digital skills, digital literacy and confidence using digital technology in a supportive, safe and friendly space.
- Employment & Vocational Support – study, training, paid (casual, part-time or full-time) or voluntary work program for all people living with HIV.
- Housing Support – for all people living with HIV to access, achieve and maintain stable accommodation, including those at risk of homelessness.
- Partner Notification – one-on-one support when telling (notifying or informing) partners about their potential exposure to an STI.
- Treatments Support – one-on-one diagnosis, medication and health information support for all people living with HIV, including our partners, family & friends affected by HIV.
- Women and HIV – one-on-one and group support for women living with HIV, including our partners, family & friends affected by HIV.
- and a range of regualar support groups for people living with HIV, our partners, friends, family and carers across NSW.