Services for people aged 18+ with chronic and complex health conditions.
- Allied health: Physiotherapy, occupational therapy, social work, dietetics, speech therapy, and podiatry.
- Community nursing: Wound care, palliative care, continence support, and support for people with chronic health conditions or dementia. (People aged under 18 years eligible for palliative care and continence services.)
- Cultural support from an Aboriginal Health Worker.
- Transitional Aged Care Services (TACP).
- Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT) services.
- Regional Assessment Service (RAS).
Anyone with chronic and complex health conditions over the age of 18 years who live within the Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health District.
(People aged under 18 years eligible for palliative care and continence services.)