Our Aged Care program aims to keep pets and their elderly owners happy, healthy and together in their own homes for as long as possible. To do this, we assist elderly pet owners over the age of 65 by providing:
- Temporary foster accommodation and/or emergency pet boarding if the owner requires medical treatment, respite or other assistance
- Assistance with veterinary treatment
- Home visits to assist the elderly with basic pet care
- Assistance with pet grooming
- Assistance with transport to and from the local veterinarian
- A volunteer network to assist with dog walking and short periods of in-home care if the owner requires medical treatment, respite or other assistance
Please visit the website of contact us on 02 9782 4408.