The Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health District Drug and Alcohol Service offers free, non-judgemental services and treatments for drug and/or alcohol use, including information and support for families.
The service offers specialist drug and alcohol doctors, nurses and allied health staff who respect the client's right to choose from a range of treatments offered. All services are underpinned by a philosophy of harm reduction.
Assessments for treatment are provided Mond- Friday 8:30 - 5pm, excluding public holidays .
Services provided include
- Inpatient Withdrawal Unit
- Drug and Alcohol Medical Walk in Clinic
- Consultation and Liaison
- Opiod Treatment Program
- Substance Use and Pregnancy Service
- Youth Drug and Alcohol Service
- Aboriginal Liaison Service
- Group Programs
- Drug and Alcohol Consumer Representatives