HECIS is an NDIS provider specialising in personalised early intervention support for children 0-6 years and their families. HECIS has been supporting young children and their families in the Hawkesbury for 27 years. HECIS support includes:
- Highly experienced and qualified Special Education Teachers and Support Educators to implement individualised education programs and supports to achieve NDIS goals across the home, community and learning environments.
- FREE developmental screening and assessment in the preschool/care setting based on developmental concerns surrounding a child. Parents receive a comprehensive report, which includes specific recommendations for further support and early intervention strategies that can be incorporated in both the learning and home environment.
- Family Support Worker to assist families with their needs including advocacy and linking with local services.
- FREE supported open playgroup for children aged 0-3 years every Monday 10am-12pm.
- In-house Speech Pathologist.