Connecting older people to quality aged care services
Wesley care finder services supports older people who need
intensive assistance to access aged care services, and who have
no family or friends who can help.
We can help older people:
• understand what aged care services are available to them
• conduct assessments and identify needs
• access appropriate services
- Solving challenges and connecting supports such as housing housing and homelessness, health, mental health, drug and alcohol services and community groups.
Fully funded through Primary Health Networks, Wesley care finder
services are provided free. However, the older person must give
consent prior to you sharing their personal information with
a care finder service.
(02) 9263 5177 email@example.com