NADO Disability Services is a registered NDIS provider and has been servicing the Nepean and Blue Mountain regions for over 40 years. NADO is committed to providing services and supports that respond to the needs and personal goals of people with disability, their families and carers within the context of their home, work and community life.
NDIS services include:
- Accommodation – supported independent living (SIL), Short Term Accommodation (STA), Drop in Home Support and Specialist Disability Accommodation.
- Community Day Programs for adults that are specifically tailored to enhance the learning and development in a fun, engaging and inclusive environment.
- Group based recreational and social activities for young adults and mature age people.
- KidsZone – a program that offers children with disability a fantastic range of fun and social activities.
- Support Coordination services that can help you with our NDIS plan and connect you with relevant providers.
- Dedicated and professional Plan Management to assist and support NDIS Plans
- Team You – A professional one to one support service that is matched to your individual goals.
NADO takes great pride in delivering exceptional services and helping to support NDIS Participants achieve their goals and live a happy and fulfilling life. You can visit their website for more information at https://nado.org.au/